Wednesday 4 February 2015

Nutrition on my Mind

Hello guys, I'm so happy that weekend is just across the corner!  Though I'm sick again,  I hope next week will start with some new energies.  Meanwhile I'm starting to pay attention on my nutrition, more vegetables and whole wheat products.  Also am trying to reduce from 3 cups of coffee to only 1, which is very difficult for me, as I'm addicted to this gorgeous energy drink.
Well for today's lunch I made whole rice noodles with vegetables in coconut water and chicken breast covered in crumbs on top it turned out delicious!


5 comments:

  1. HI dear
    Mmm tasty and healthy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love noodles!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm:) Cool post:) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better! Good luck with eating more healthy! I love coffee too so drinking less would be hard for me! Your meal looks so delicious!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!