Thursday 20 February 2014

Me Wearing Black?! Sammydress.com

Hello guys, so for today's outfit I was wearing my new items I've just got from Sammydress.com.
Top is awesome, exactly what I've needed, something that is quite plain with a twist, peplum, in a solid colour and my finally first statement necklace:) it looked just like in their web and it is in a great quality! unlike other necklaces that I've got before. 

I usually don't wear black, as I love colours, but this time I felt in the mood of a solid colour, especially when I've got the necklace to add some colour to it. 

So I really want to recommend you guys on Sammydress.com, not only for their low prices, but also for the fast delivery and huge selection! also Sammydress is a leading global online wholesale supplier of Wedding Dresses and accessories, Special Occasion Dresses and Accessories, Women's Clothing, Shoes , Accessories etc. 






10 comments:

  1. What a great look! I love that top - and of course, that statement necklace! Super pretty.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This black blouse looks so chic and elegant, I'd love to own same one too) You look chic! Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very nice in your black outfit!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    Good job! :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/white-walls.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    Good job! :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/white-walls.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sammydress, and you look gorgeous in black!

    Kiss
    Ale

    new post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute,love this pepelum blouses,and it fits you great!
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com
    p.s. follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stylish !! lovely outfit.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Kisses
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!