Sunday 17 November 2013

Inside my Cosmetics: Perfumes

This time in the "inside my" section, I've chose to show you my perfumes. I really like sweet smells and absolutely in love with Coco Chanel, no. 5, which I've got as a gift. The smell is so classy and also related to Marilyn Monroe, which said in one of her many interviews "You know, they ask me questions. Just an example: ‘What do you wear to bed? A pyjama top? The bottoms of the pyjamas? A nightgown?’ So I said, ‘Chanel N°5’, because it’s the truth... And yet, I don’t want to say ‘nude’. But it’s the truth!'




So I'm also obsessed with no. 5 can't tell exactly what's in that fragrance that makes me feel very feminine and elegant. I always wear it to special events.


What is yours favorite perfume?

The second favorite is one that I currently just finished and waiting for a good sale on it, Givenchy  "Very Irresistible" which have an addictive scent:)
Meanwhile these are the one on my shelf: 
Hilfiger "True Star" & Beckham "Intimately" are my day to day perfumes.



7 comments:

  1. I like the lace that you have your perfumes on - might pinch that idea :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the fact that they have decided to honor Marilyn Monroe as the ambassador of Chanel No 5 :D I currently am a huge fan of Hermes perfumes :D I swear by Eau Des Merveilles now!

    Love Nilu Yuleena,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth
    BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. My favourite is Idylle. <3

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection. Got the coco mademoiselle as a gift and totally loved it.

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now my favorite is Tom Ford "Violet Blonde". It is the perfect sexy and seductive scent to wear in colder weather. I personally love most of Tom Ford and Chloe scents.

    Mysmallwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have also Chanel mademoiselle and beckham parfume!
    love also victor and rollf 'Flowerbomb' its a very good scent x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!