Wednesday 19 September 2012

I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug


Ligia from El Cofre gave me the blog bug! Thank you, I'm so excited for being nominated:)
You should check out her blog!

Here are the rules once you are awarded/tagged: 

  • If you are given the Blog Bug award, you must answer the questions that follow and the title of the post should be "I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug"
  • You must give the link of where you originally got this award, and you can tag as many bloggers as you want. Link their pages on the post and also inform them through comments in their blog. :)
  • Optional: You must post a banner corresponding to the site that you are using to blog in your sidebar and it should link back to your post about the Blog Bug Award.

Questions:
1. When and why did you start blogging?
On April 2010 I've started a blog on art history, while reading fashion blogs I felt like I wanted and needed:) to start blogging about it.
So I started blogging on January 2012 because I wanted a place to express my self in areas I love the most.

2. What do you love to blog about and why do you like it?
I love blogging about fashion and food. I'm enjoying to blog outfit posts and about my deeds at the kitchen.

3. How did you get your blog name? 
I've been thinking a lot about it and finally I figured that it should be named Style of One, because its all about my style:)

4. What do you think is your best post yet?
I think the best is Sunny Holiday, I really enjoyed making this post.

5. What is your inspiration for blogging at present? 
I draw inspiration from other fashion & food bloggers and also I'm inspired by magazines and from the latest trends.

6. Massage for your readers:
Thank you very much for your visits, support, comments and for following! I am reading and appreciating every single comment.  

Bloggers I would like to award:





14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, you deserve it!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a camouflage tee-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog right now :)
    Can you follow back my blog please?
    Xoxo Inês

    Visit my blog:
    smile4lifelove.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate it and on
      my way to check out your blog.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a camouflage tee-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awayrd sweety! you chose a great name for your blog, not like most of them out there.


    xx
    Tali
    www.Fetishists-Notes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥♥♥

    Hi dear :) I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, would you like to follow for follow<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, dear, thanks for the support :) Following you too :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!